In so many ways, our spirituality requires that we stay in tune with God and with our deeper selves. Below are some resources for all different age groups that will help you and yours do that. Note that some are free and some are subscription based.
- Upper Room Daily Devotional (Large and small print versions of this devotion are provided at the church by our United Methodist Women. You are welcome to try a copy, if you'd like).
- Our Daily Bread Daily Devotional (Copies of this daily devotional are available for free at the church. You're welcome to take one and even share one, if you'd like).
- Disciplines (Published by Upper Room, this is a book with a year's worth of daily devotionals that dig even deeper than their traditional daily devotional magazine).
Spirituality and Faith Books:
- "When Bad Things Happen to Good People" - Harold Kushner
- "Forgiveness: Finding Peace Through Letting Go" - Adam Hamilton
- "Enough: Discovering Joy Through Simplicity & Generosity" -Adam Hamilton
- "Three Simple Rules: A Wesleyan Way of Living: - Ruben P. Job
- "The Call to Conversion: Why Faith Is Always Personal But Never Private" - Jim Wallis
- "Home by Another Way" - Barbara Brown Taylor
- "You'll Get Through This" - Max Lucado
- "Love To Stay: Sex Grace, and Commitment" - Adam Hamilton
- "Searching for Sunday" - Rachael Held Evans
- "5 Love Languages" - Gary Chapman
- "Falling Upward" - Richard Rohr
- "Why: Making Sense of God's Will" - Adam Hamilton
- "The Life You've Always Wanted" - John Ortberg
- "The Christian Wallet" - Mike Slaughter
"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms."
1 Peter 4:10